We take Disabled Access very seriously at the Links and strive to provide the best possible service for all our patients
Please do ring and let us know of any special requirements or needs you may have so that we can accommodate you.
- Each site of the practice is purpose-built
- All consulting rooms are on one level
- There are disabled toilets
- There is reserved parking at Mottingham and street parking at Downham
- There is a doorbell situated at Mottingham and a buzzer at Downham to attract staff attention from outside.
- A dog bowl is available for assistance or guide dogs
You can always ask for assistance as our staff are pleased to help and you can ring in advance with any special requirements.
You can see pictures of our facilities and find out more about our compliance at the Disabled Go website:
Please note we take no responsibility for the content of external websites